Please note that the TAP is NOT included with the vanity and will need to be purchased separately.
This package includes;
NOTE: Tap must be purchased separately.
Register and book your installation by going online to the Booking/Purchase site or contact us on our Support Email.
You will need to answer a few questions to make sure we can install in your space first. Then you will enter your contact and installation details, choose your booking date and you will receive an email with your preferred booking date/time. A licensed installer will contact you to confirm the installation, and this will be the installer that will attend the install.
Please note that not all locations are serviceable. We will ask you to confirm your nearest Aldi store to the installation site prior to purchase to ensure you are not in one of those locations.
• Installation of tapware: provided by customer $79.99, basic tapware supplied and installed by installer $129.99.
• Relocation of existing plumbing if required (quote will be provided by installer).
• Removal of existing intrusions (quote will be provided by installer).
Please note that all additional charges are to be paid direct to the installer on the day of the installation.
Yes we do. You can access the manual HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NU VANITY INSTALLATION PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This offer is available for installation 20km from an Aldi store. You will choose the store nearest to your installation when you complete the booking.
• The appointment selected at the time of booking is a preference only.
• The appointed installer will contact the customer prior to the preferred installation day to confirm the actual appointment day/time.
• The Vanity Installation Package includes:
- set up of the bathroom vanity unit
- connection of existing plumbing to the hot and cold tap*
- connection to an existing drain
* The installation area must be clear and ready for installation of the new vanity unit; the required exposed plumbing must be available for connection.
• The installer will arrive and survey the site to ensure it complies with the conditions set out in the RFI questions that were answered prior to making the booking. If a clean wall with plumbing ready for installation is not presented to the installer, extra charges will apply. Any alterations required to existing plumbing or vanity / cabinetry removal will be quoted by the installer. The installation will not commence until it is agreed to and approved by the customer. If the customer decides they do not wish to proceed, a $50.00 call out fee will apply to cover the installer’s time and costs. This is payable to the installer on the day of the install. The customer will need to contact our Support Email to arrange a refund of the installation package.
• In the unlikely event that an installer attends site and deems that the installation is not able to go ahead as the necessary conditions have not been met, then a call-out fee of $50 will apply. This is payable to the installer on the day of the install. The customer will need to contact our Support Email to arrange a refund of the installation package.
• Tapware is not provided with the installation of the vanity unit. The customer can discuss this with the installer when they confirm the appointment. Basic tapware can be sourced, supplied and installed at an additional cost of $129.99 payable direct to the installer on the day of the install. If the customer has their own tapware then they should discuss with the installer to ensure its compatibility. The installer will perform the install on the day of the booking at an additional cost of $79.99, payable direct to the installer on the day of the install.
• Installation of mirrors & tiling are not included in the installation package.
• Flooring must be adequate for the installation of a vanity unit – level and waterproof. If this is found not to be the case then the installation will not be able to proceed. A $50 call-out fee will be payable to the installer on the day of the install. The customer will need to contact our Support Email to arrange a refund of the installation package.
• Further additional costs may apply as many installation sites are unique. The installer will discuss this with you on the day of the installation. Any approved additional fees are to be paid direct to the installer on the day of the install.
• The tradesperson will require the customer (or their representative) to sign the Completion Certificate for warranty initiation.
We love our customers
Customer Service is a priority for us.
Our offers are unbeatable.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Full warranty included.